Tuesday 8 December 2009

Tuning in to TV again

When I moved back to Hastings in December last year (2008) I brought a portable television with me which, in Leicester, received all the channels on an indoor aerial, but when I tried it out here I could get no reception at all. I put this down to the hills and high buildings all around. However, after tidying up and moving things around last week, I tried again today plugging the TV into the outdoor aerial and this time I got Channel 5 (though on Channel 7). All the other channels were still blank.

After consulting the handbook about how to tune in the TV, and some considerable pressing of buttons, now find I can access all the five main channels, though BBC 1 and 2 were the most difficult to locate. Now I shall have to look at the programme schedules to see if there is anything worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment