Friday 6 February 2009

Website Reorganisation

Now that, in St Leonards on Sea, I'm connected to the internet via Virgin Broadband over a BT telephone line I no longer have access to update the ntlworld website that I set up when I had a cable connection in Leicester. Even though these are both parts of Virgin Media they don't seem to be cooperating with each other.

Accordingly I am gradually transferring material from that website to my Mayhematics site. Last week I moved the "Rational Mathematics" section. Today I will be moving the "History of Ideas" and "Science Overview" sections. Later I propose to move the literary and philosophical sections.

Meanwhile I will keep this blog for personal details. I also decided to close down my connection to Facebook, since I found it difficult to operate. I much prefer this blogspot system for connecting people with like interests.

2 comments:

  1. Dear George,

    We have many internet offering companies in India, but BSNL, although a govt. owned organisation is quite reliable and OK.

    We are awaiting more material from you; all long over due.

    Awani Kumar
    INDIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when are you going to set up your own site? It's long overdue.

    ReplyDelete